Join us for a starting in business workshop at Kettering's Naseby Hotel on 21st March 2012 from 9am.
The Startup Sessions are designed to offer an introduction to running your own business, giving you the chance to share your concerns, answers your questions and weigh up the pros/cons of running your own business.
The workshop will be informal and interactive, no chalk and talk here! You'll be learning through doing, using your own experience and skills to inform the day and help others, whilst their differing skillsets will help you focus on areas you need to work on to make your business idea thrive.
We won't get a chance in 8 hours to cover everything about running a busines (it takes a lifetime!) but this is a great start and will help you answer the age-old dilema of 'not knowning what I don't know'.
We will also inform you about other support that's's available in your area and through government programmes.
The day will also feature:
- Take-away guides for business essentials to refer back to
- The chance to get reflections on your business idea from a qualified advisor and other people
- Top tips on key areas of business and sources of advice / information
- Information about networking groups and local support including access to free 30 mins of legal advice
- Plenty of drinks refreshments
All of this for a £40 fee is a great value offer. This doesn't include lunch - you can bring your own, visit one of the local cafes within a short walking distance, or we can order in advance from the hotel on your behalf.